Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Presents for Paisley


A fluffy pink nigh-nigh for your darling little lady bundle! I sewed this adorable fabric onto the cozy blanket to add a fun, yet simple pop. I love how it turned out and hope to decorate more cute blankets in the future with my favorite fabrics. My cousin's cutie-pie baby, Paisley, was the recipient of these gifts.
I know full well the daily battle these pretty little burp cloths endure on the shoulder of a new parent! But as a mama, I also know full well the necessity for cute and beautiful wherever you can get it. And what is more appropriate not only for defending your favorite sweater, but for wiping the mouth of the tiny angel who had aimed to destroy that sweater just seconds before?! The cloths are organic cotton and can be adorned with any and every assortment of beautiful ribbons you can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment